Wednesday 3 December 2008

Reflective writing

I found every thing in the class interesting, but i learn more, how to write an essay especially introduction. Before i came to this class i do not know how can order the essay,
i writ every thing in same way i do not know there are introduction, and body,advantage and disadvantage and conclusion i have to write My opinion.
I think the most important before write an essay you have to understand the question and you have to found good ideas, and the essay must be your idea same from introduction to conclusion, and the idea for the essay you have to be clear.

1 comment:

Susannah said...

Good content but watch accuracy:

I found every thing in the class interesting, but i learn more, how to write an essay especially introduction. Before i came to this class i do not know how can order the essay [I DID NOT KNOW HOW I COULD ORDER THE ESSAY],
i writ[WROTE] every thing in same way i do[DID] not know there are introduction, and body,advantage and disadvantage and conclusion i have to write [My opinion.
I think the most important THING IS before writeWRITING an essay you have to understand the question and you have to FINDfound good ideas, and the essay must be your idea same from introduction to conclusion, and the idea for the essay you have to be clear.